Vegetarian Eggs Benedict
- 3 English muffins, halved and toasted
- 1 bunch dark leafy greens such as chard, kale, or spinach
- 6 large eggs
- Hollandaise sauce
- 2 avocados, halved lengthwise, peeled and sliced
- sliced tomato or any other veggies you like!
- Saute greens in olive oil, salt and pepper until softened. Set aside, covered to keep warm. If you like garlic, throw in a clove of crushed garlic while sauteing.
- Poach or fry eggs.
- Top each English muffin half with greens. Add any other veggies (tomato, grilled zucchini, etc.) and top with one egg. Spoon Hollandaise over eggs. Garnish with avocado slices. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 270Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 208mgSodium: 379mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 7gSugar: 2gProtein: 12g