Tuesday, October 15, 2013 / 4 Comments / Halloween , Sponsored
15 Adorable Halloween Recipes
Halloween recipes are so much fun to make with kids. From cute to creepy crawly, there's just no end to the creativity. We always have several Halloween parties to attend in the week leading up to the big night. Our local zoo has a fun-filled spooky bash and a few of our friends have parties. And why not - we might as well get some use out of these costumes! I'm always amazed at the adorable Halloween foods, both healthy and sinful, that my friends make.
Here are 15 of my favorite Halloween recipes to inspire:
JELL-O Creepy Crawly JIGGLERS
These are so cute! My kids got a glimpse of these little guys on the computer and shrieked with excitement. These Mmmmonster JIGGLERS are adorable too!
Pumpkin Macarons. Crisp outer shell, soft inside, and cute for Halloween or Thanksgiving. They freeze well too, so you can make them ahead of time.
Mini pumpkin cheesecakes
CONTINUE READING FOR THE PUDDING CUPS RECIPE AND MORE TASTY HALLOWEEN TREATS!
A cute lunch for Halloween.
Spooky Black Bean Dip
Halloween Spiderweb Snacks on Sweet Treats and More
- More Amazing Halloween Recipes
- ghostly eggs on Spoonful
- spooky spider deviled eggs on Better Recipes
- mini cheese pumpkins and crackers on Kara's Party Ideas
- ghost chips on MyRecipes
- candy corn shaped veggies and hummus on Parents
- strawberry ghosts on Miss CandiQuik
- boonana pops on SkinnyTaste
Halloween Pudding Cups Recipe
Yield: about 8 servings
- 8 mandarins
- 2 packages JELL-O Pudding or Mousse Mix
- 1 sprig Fresh mint leaves, for garnish
- With a sharp paring knife, cut the top 1/2" off the mandarins. Using a small spoon or melon baller, scoop out the mandarin flesh. Use this for juicing, fruit salads, or jam.
- Prepare the pudding according to package instructions. Cool slightly and fill mandarin cups with pudding. Refrigerate until chilled.
- To serve, poke a small hole where the stem of the mandarins were. Insert one mint leaf for the pumpkin "stem."
- Jack-o-lantern faces may be painted on with a small paintbrush and black gel food coloring. Be sure mandarin skin is completely dry with no condensation or the jack-o-lantern face will bleed.
This post brought to you by Jello, making Halloween more wiggly for everyone. Check out more Halloween recipes here: JELLO.com/recipes.