Pear Reindeer – Fun Christmas Snack for Kids
- 1 pear
- 2 pretzels
- 1 cherry tomato, halved
- 1/4 cup melted chocolate chips
- 2 candy eyes (I used Wilton brand)
- Using a paring knife, slice a thin layer off one side of the pear so that it will sit flat without rolling. Place cut side down. Cut two small openings in the pear for the pretzel antlers. Insert antlers.
- Using a toothpick, attach the tomato nose.
- When chocolate has cooled enough to handle, place it into a piping bag or zip bag with a small corner cut off. Pipe two dots for eyes and attach candy eyes. Dip a toothpick in the melted chocolate to draw on eyelashes, if desired.
Prep Time: 10 mins.
Total time: 10 mins.
Tags: cute snacks for kids, healthy snacks, holiday food