Loaded Sweet Potato Fries
Sweet potato fries baked with cheese and black beans and loaded up with guacamole, lettuce and tomatoes! This post is sponsored by Alexa, though all opinions are my own.
I am so excited to share this super simple recipe today. My kiddos absolutely loved this when they arrived home from school ravenous the other day. Although I’ve been known to make my own sweet potato fries, as a busy mama I need my shortcuts too. We use Alexa frozen onion rings and fries on busy nights quite often. It’s just so easy to dump them onto a cookie sheet and bake them. And though I’m suspicious of most convenience foods, I’m totally okay with Alexia’s because they have many options that are certified non-GMO and organic.
I’m a big fan of keeping easy to make foods in the freezer. It makes eating at home on the busiest of nights easy.
Our family loves sweet potato fries. They have that perfect sweet-savory-salty combination. To make these loaded fries, I bake them as instructed on the package.
Then I transfer them to a baking dish and sprinkle cheese and beans on top. Pop them back into the oven to get nice and melty. Cheesy sweet potato fries? What could be better? Oh, right… guacamole, tomatoes, and greens of course. In this one delicious package you’ve got veggies, protein, and calcium. And total comfort food to fill you up.
Alexia Foods offers frozen potatoes, appetizers, breads and side dishes with minimal, but distinctive, real ingredients that serve-up exceptional taste. Alexia frozen sides are a delicious addition to a balanced meal with that little something extra and can be ready in 25 minutes—or less. Sign up for Alexia’s Club 350 newsletter for more great meal inspiration!
Alexia. Farm to Flavor.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Alexia . The opinions and text are all mine.
Loaded Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
- 1 bag Alexa Sweet Potato Fries with Sea Salt
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- chopper romaine lettuce
- 1 tomato, diced (or salsa)
- chopped green onion
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Bake according to package directions. Remove from oven. At this point I transferred my fries to a baking dish I wanted to serve them in, but that step is not necessary.
- Sprinkle fries with shredded cheese and beans. Place back in the oven until cheese has melted, about 5 minutes.
- Top fries with lettuce, tomato or salsa, guacamole, and green onion. Enjoy!