Berry Filled Witch Hat Cones for Halloween
Yield: 6 witch hats
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 6 thin round cookies, larger than the cone base
- 6 sugar cones
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup sprinkles, optional
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 30 second intervals, stirring between intervals, until smooth. Let cool but not harden. Transfer to a piping or plastic baggie with the corner snipped off.
- Place a few berries inside a cone. Pipe a ring of chocolate on the edge of the cone.
- Place a cookie on top to cover and seal the cone.
- Turn cone over and place cookie side down. Decorate with chocolate and sprinkles if desired.