Healthy Tropical Candy Corn Ice Pops
Here is the mold I use, but if you would like to make smaller pops, mini paper cups work well too. //ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ss&ref=ss_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=yummumkit-20&marketplace=amazon®ion=US&placement=B0000CF7H6&asins=B0000CF7H6&linkId=E3QON6OJKCE6NSAF&show_border=true&link_opens_in_new_window=true
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yield: 10 large pops, or twice as many small pops
- 1 cup coconut milk (from a 15 oz. can)
- 5 drops liquid stevia, to taste (plain or vanilla)
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- 1/2 cup orange juice or water
- Sweeten coconut milk to taste with a few drops of stevia. Fill about 1/3 of the ice pop molds or small paper cups with coconut milk. Insert popsicle sticks and cover with pop mold cover or plastic wrap. Place in the freezer to freeze completely.
- In a blender, puree pineapple with just enough water to blend until thick and smooth. Fill the second third of the ice pop mold with the pineapple. Freeze.
- Blend frozen peaches with enough orange juice to blend. Fill the pop molds the rest of the way up. Freeze.
- Release pops by running briefly under warm water (don’t forget to collect that water to reuse in your garden, etc.) Enjoy!