This is a quick post today, but I wanted to share one of my favorite mama lunches I’ve been enjoying lately. I often make a batch of quinoa to keep in the fridge for salads, so this wrap takes only a few minutes to make. It’s light and healthy and perfect to pack for work or the beach. It’s delicious warm or cold.
Yield: makes 1 wrap
- 1 tortilla wrap
- 1/2 small avocado, sliced
- pinch of salt
- juice of 1/4 to 1/2 lime
- 1/4 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup black or pinto beans
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- small handful salad greens
- a few cilantro leaves, chopped
1. With the back of a fork, lightly smash avocado onto the tortilla. Sprinkle with salt and lime juice.
2. Top with quinoa, beans, tomato, greens, and cilantro.
Gluten free option: Use a gf tortilla and you’re good to go!