Mother’s Day Gift Ideas 2014
Mother’s day is just 2 weeks away! Have you picked out that special something for the mummies in your life? If not, here are 15 items I’m loving this year. Many of them I have and love, and others I’ve been admiring. While I am a huge fan of homemade gifts (cookies, cupcakes, chocolate granola, painted handprints…) sometimes there simply isn’t time for homemade or you need to ship across the country. In which case…
1. Pretty card on Etsy
2. Mom Love Photo Art and Heart Snapshot Mix Photo Art on Minted
3. Personalized iPhone covers on Tiny Prints
4. Lollia Lavender & Honey Hand Cream – so luxurious for mamas who are constantly washing their hands.
5. A special candle. This Capri candle in a mercury glass jar is a favorite. Get it at Anthropologie.
6. Rose Bush. I received one a few years ago and love that year after year I get to enjoy its blooms and remember that my loves gave me the plant. Check out the beautiful roses from David Austin.
7. Bella Madre necklace from Olive and Cocoa. Their beautiful packaging is an added bonus.
8. A trendy statement necklace from JCrew
9. A feminine frock. This dress is universally flattering and runs true to size. It’s on sale right now at Anthropologie.
10. Ice Milk Apron on Layla Grayce
11. The Yummy Mummy Kitchen cookbook – a multigenerational cookbook to inspire and celebrate moms of all ages
12. Rose salad bowl on Layla Grayce
13. Food 52 kitchen herb garden on Terrain
14. Utilitarian-chic diaper bag from FEED. Each purchase provides: “1 mother and 1 child with micronutrients for 1 year”
15. Best Mom Ever pillow on Etsy