Hailey Bieber Erewhon Strawberry Skin Smoothie
If you’d like to try an Erewhon smoothie recipe, Hailey Bieber’s Strawberry Glaze Skin Smoothie is a great place to start! This Hailey Bieber smoothie recipe is a deliciously creamy strawberry smoothie that’s refreshing and functional. This post contains Amazon affiliate links, which means we may make a commission if you shop through them.
I recently stopped at Erewhon in Calabassas to try the famous Hailey Bieber smoothie that boasts skin-boosting benefits. This creamy and refreshing smoothie tasted better than I expected, so I got all the ingredients to make more at home. Having made smoothies for over 25 years, knew I could make it at home.
Like most Erewhon smoothie recipes, Hailey Bieber’s Strawbery Glaze Skin Smoothie is packed with whole food ingredients, plus extra supplements. If you’d like a more basic strawberry smoothie, try this Strawbery Banana Smoothie or one of our Protein Shakes. However, you’ll love this recipe if you want to add skin-boosting supplements.
WHAT’S SO GREAT ABOUT THE HAILEY BIEBER EREWHON SMOOTHIE?
Though it costs $18 at Erewhon, this is not your average smoothie. The strawberry smoothie base doesn’t taste like anything special, but the whole thing is elevated by the coconut cream and strawberry glaze. Zuma Valley coconut cream tastes like sweet clouds, while the homemade strawberry glaze adds bright fresh sweetness.
HAILEY BIEBER SMOOTHIE INGREDIENTS
This list of ingredients in this smoothie is longer than most of my other smoothie recipes. However, once you have the skin-boosting supplements on hand you can easily add them to any of your other smoothies.
- Malk Almond Milk
- Frozen Strawberries
- Medjool Dates
- Vital Proteins Vanilla Collagen. If you’re vegetarian or vegan, skip collagen. If you’re a pescatarian, use Marine Collagen.
- Sea Moss Gel. Known as the “miracle of the sea’ this gel contains 92 essential minerals. It may help with skin hydration and wrinkle reduction. You can buy prepared sea moss gel or make your own with our guide.
- Neocell Liquid Hyaluronic Acid. This liquid elixir holds the key to unlocking plump, youthful skin. It provides essential hydration at the cellular level, giving your skin the nourishment it craves for that radiant, dewy glow. With the ability to hold 1,000 times its weight in water, hyaluronic acid ensures optimal tissue hydration, making it an essential lubricant for healthy joints and skin. You can also add this supplement to water or other beverages.
- Avocado. You can use fresh or frozen avocado. I recommend keeping frozen avocado chunks on hand for smoothies.
- Banana. Frozen banana helps to create a thick and creamy smoothie.
Homemade Strawberry Glaze
- Fresh Strawberries
- Fresh lemon juice
- Maple Syrup
- Zuma Valley Coconut Creme. If you live in Southern California you can find Zuma Valley Coconut products at Erewhon, Whole Foods, Bristol Farms, and other grocery stores. This is the preferred brand as it’s what Erewhon uses in the Hailey Bieber smoothie and is the best quality. However, if you can’t find it, just use any other coconut cream. I like the one from Trader Joe’s or Whole Foods.
- Vanilla Stevia
HOW TO MAKE THIS EREWHON SMOOTHIE RECIPE
Hailey Bieber’s skin smoothie recipe is comprised of three parts, as you may have noticed above – a strawberry smoothie, plus coconut cream swirls, and a strawberry glaze.
Prepare the strawberry glaze and get the coconut cream ready before blending the smoothie so that it’s all ready to assemble. You can prepare the coconut creme and strawberry glaze ahead of time and store in airtight jars in the refrigerator for a couple of days. These two concoctions are also tasty on oatmeal or French toast. Coconut cream is tasty in coffee.
Blend the smoothie ingredients and add it to a glass that has been coated with coconut cream stripes and a dollop of strawberry glaze at the bottom.
MORE FUNCTIONAL SMOOTHIE RECIPES
- Anti-Inflammatory Turmeric Smoothie
- Hormone Balancing Maca Smoothie
- Protein Smoothies
- Green & Glowing Smoothie
- Classic Acai Bowl
- 5 fresh strawberries
- juice of 1/2 small lemon
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut cream, room temperature (Zuma Valley recommended)
- Vanilla liquid stevia to taste
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/4 avocado
- 1/2 banana, frozen
- 2 pitted medjool dates
- 1-2 scoops collagen powder
- 1 tablespoon sea moss gel
- 1 tablespoon Neocell hyaluronic acid liquid
- 1 cup ice cubes
- To make the strawberry glaze, place the fresh strawberries, lemon juice, and maple syrup into a blender. Puree until smooth. Transfer your homemade strawberry glaze to a small bowl or jar.
- To make the coconut cream, transfer the coconut cream to a small jar. Stir in the stevia to sweeten to taste, about 2 drops. Set aside.
- Add almond milk, frozen strawberries, avocado, banana, dates, collagen, sea moss gel, hyaluronic acid, and ice to a blender. Blend until smooth, adding more almond milk as needed.
- To assemble, spoon lines of coconut cream vertically along the inside of a glass.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of the strawberry glaze into the bottom of the glass.
- Pour the strawberry smoothie directly from the blender onto the strawberry glaze in the glass. Use a spoon or knife if desired to create more swirls. Enjoy immediately.
This smoothie does require a few extra steps and ingredients. Feel free to double or triple the coconut cream and strawberry glaze and store in the refrigerator for a few days.
Zuma Valley is the best coconut cream for this recipe, and what Erewhon uses. If you can't find it, you can use any other natural unsweetened coconut cream.
You can buy prepared sea moss gel or make your own using our guide.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Wildcrafted Sea Moss Gel
Glass Jar Containers with Bamboo Airtight Lid Wooden Spoon
SweetLeaf Sweet Drops Vanilla Creme Liquid Stevia Sweetener - Vanilla Stevia Drops, Zero Calories, Zero Sugar, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Keto Friendly, Vanilla Stevia Liquid - 2 Fl Oz
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Powder, Helps Support Healthy Hair, Skin, Nails, Bones and Joints - Vanilla 11.5 oz
NeoCell Hyaluronic Acid Liquid with Vitamin C, Fights Collagen Depletion, Supports Tissue Hydration, Gluten Free, Berry, 16 Fl. Oz
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 smoothie Serving Size: 1 smoothie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 350