Air Fryer Garlic Bread
Looking for a quick and easy way to make delicious garlic bread? Look no further than air fryer garlic bread – crispy, golden, and full of delicious garlic flavor! We’ll show you how to make it in just a few simple steps.
Garlic bread is one of those classic side dishes that pairs perfectly with a variety of meals. Whether you’re having spaghetti and meatballs or a hearty bowl of soup, garlic bread is always a welcome addition to the table.
But did you know that you can make delicious garlic bread in the air fryer? Not only is it quick and easy, but it also results in perfectly crispy and golden bread with a delicious garlic flavor.
If you love garlic, be sure to try our garlic confit!
Why Make Garlic Bread in an Air Fryer?
One of the best things about this method is that it takes only a few minutes to cook. Unlike traditional garlic bread, which requires the oven to be preheated and a longer cooking time, air fryer garlic bread can be ready in just a few minutes. This makes it a great option for busy weeknights when you want to get dinner on the table quickly.
Another advantage of making garlic bread in the air fryer is that it results in a perfectly crispy crust. The hot air circulates around the bread, creating a golden brown and crispy exterior that’s hard to achieve with traditional methods.
Why You’ll Love This Air Fryer Bread Recipe
Making garlic bread in the air fryer is a quick, easy, and delicious way to enjoy this classic side dish. With its crispy texture and rich garlic flavor, it is sure to become a favorite in your household.
- Slices are so buttery and garlicky that it’s so hard to have just one.
- These are ready in just 15 minutes.
- This recipe is healthier than storebought, as there is less butter, but don’t worry you won’t miss it!
- You can make this ahead of time and have it ready in 5 minutes right before you have dinner.
- Garlic bread in the air fryer will make your life so much easier!
How to Make Garlic Bread in the Air Fryer
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F
- Cut a loaf of bread into thick slices
- In a small bowl, mix the garlic butter mixture
- Spread the garlic butter mixture on both sides of each bread slice
- Place the bread slices in the air fryer basket, making sure they’re not overlapping
- Cook until crispy and golden brown
- Remove the garlic bread from the air fryer, serve warm and enjoy!
- We love dunking slices into homemade Fresh or San Marzano Marinara.
What Types Of Bread Can I Use?
This is a fun recipe because you can use any style of bread. A few of my favorites are a baguette, Ciabatta, Italian loaf, or French loaf.
Can I Make This Ahead Of Time?
Yes, you can load up the bread with the garlic butter spread and place them on a cookie/baking sheet. Just toss them in the air fryer when your guests arrive.
How Can I Store The Garlic Bread?
You can place the garlic bread in an air-tight container or in a large ziplock bag for up to 2-3 days. This garlic bread is best served immediately from the air fryer, as it is softer then. Once they cool they do become a bit harder.
You can also freeze the garlic bread before or after it is baked. Place parchment paper in between the slices. Wrap with aluminum foil and place in a ziplock bag. The garlic bread can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months.
What Type of Garlic Can I Use?
This recipe is really all about the garlic flavor, so please use fresh cloves of garlic as opposed to jarred or powdered. Frozen minced garlic also works well, either homemade or store-bought and thawed.
Can I Make This Vegan?
Yes! This recipe is easy to make dairy-free and vegan. Use vegan butter such as Earth Balance and vegan Parmesan such as Follow Your Heart.
Can I Make Low Carb Garlic Bread?
We think this recipe would work well on small cauliflower rounds or sliced low-carb bagels for a low-carb gluten-free option.
How to Cook Frozen Garlic Bread in the Air Fryer
Cooking frozen garlic bread in the air fryer is a quick and easy way to enjoy this delicious side dish without having to wait for it to thaw. If you have a premade loaf of frozen garlic bread, here’s how to cook it in the air fryer.
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F.
- Remove the frozen garlic bread from its packaging and place it in the air fryer basket, making sure to leave enough space for air to circulate.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes, then flip the bread over and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until the bread is crispy and golden brown on both sides.
- The exact cooking time may vary depending on the size and thickness of the bread, so keep an eye on it to avoid burning. Once done, remove the garlic bread from the air fryer and serve it warm. It’s that easy!
- 1 baguette
- 5 tbsp salted butter, softened
- 3 tbsp minced garlic
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Slice your baguette into ½ inch slices and set aside.
- In a small bowl add all the remaining ingredients. Mix until fully incorporated.
- With the back of a spoon or a knife, spread the garlic butter mixture onto one side of each slice of the baguette.
- Place the slices in the air fryer. Make sure they are not overlapping. You may have to cook in batches, depending on the size of your air fryer.
- Bake the garlic bread for 5 minutes at 350° F or until golden and crisp.
- Remove the garlic bread from the air fryer and place them on a serving platter.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe is easy to make vegan by using vegan butter and Parmesan.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 109
Nutrition information is automatically calculated by Nutritionix. I am not a nutritionist and cannot guarantee accuracy. If your health depends on nutrition information, please calculate again with your favorite calculator.