Pineapple, Kiwi, and Greens Smoothie
A tropical, kid-friendly green smoothie with kiwi.
Kiwi Green Smoothie Ingredients
- Tropical Kiwi Green Smoothie
- printer friendly recipe
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 frozen banana, peeled and sliced prior to freezing
- 1 1/2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 seedless orange, peeled
- 2 kiwi, peeled
- 1 cup baby spinach or baby kale
- 1 1/2 cups ice
- 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
- Place almond milk, HALF of the banana, 1 cup of the pineapple, 1/4 of the orange, and a few ice cubes into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass(s) and put in the freezer while you make the second layer.
Place 1/2 of the orange, remaining 1/2 cup pineapple, 1 peeled kiwi, spinach or kale, and another small handful of ice in the blender and blend until smooth. Stir in chia seeds. Pour the green layer on top of the yellow layer.
- Chop the remaining kiwi and add top the smoothie for garnish.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 385Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 49mgCarbohydrates: 91gFiber: 12gSugar: 65gProtein: 6g
Nutrition information is automatically calculated by Nutritionix. I am not a nutritionist and cannot guarantee accuracy. If your health depends on nutrition information, please calculate again with your favorite calculator.