The Best Garlic Bread Recipe. Ever.
At dinner the other night, Yummy Hubby asked, “Have you put this garlic bread on your blog? Because it’s amazing!” So though this is not exactly a “recipe” because it is so simple, I promised him I would share with you how I make my “amazing” garlic bread. You can get it all ready for the oven early in the day and pop it in when you’re ready to eat.
How to Make Garlic Bread
I’ve never measured ingredients, so the amounts listed below are guestimations and you can add more of any of them.
Prep time: 5
Cook time: 5
Total time: 10
- 1 baguette, halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons butter or Earth Balance, softened
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced or crushed
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian parsley
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spread butter over cut sides of bread. Spread minced garlic over the butter and sprinkle Parmesan and parsley over the top.
- Toast the garlic bread until golden brown, about 3-5 minutes.