Pear, Walnut, and Goat Cheese Salad with Maple Dijon Vinaigrette
This elegant and delicious fall to winter salad is made with arugula topped with pear slices, candied walnuts, and goat cheese. It’s the perfect salad for holidays, dinner parties, even Thanksgiving.
What to Serve with Pear Walnut Arugula Salad
- 1 (5 ounce) bag arugula, or other favorite greens
- 3 pears, sliced
- 3 oz. herb goat cheese, crumbled
- 5 oz. candied walnuts (I used Trader Joe's)
Maple Dijon Vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- pinch freshly cracked pepper
- Place arugula in a salad bowl. Top with pears, goat cheese, and walnuts.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, syrup, mustard, salt and pepper. Toss salad with desired amount of dressing.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 256 Total Fat: 18g Saturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 14g Cholesterol: 2mg Sodium: 262mg Carbohydrates: 23g Fiber: 5g Sugar: 14g Protein: 5g