Pear, Walnut, and Goat Cheese Salad with Maple Dijon Vinaigrette
This elegant and delicious fall to winter salad is made with arugula topped with pear slices, candied walnuts, and goat cheese. It’s the perfect salad for holidays, dinner parties, even Thanksgiving.
What to Serve with Pear Walnut Arugula Salad
- 1 (5 ounce) bag arugula, or other favorite greens
- 3 pears, sliced
- 3 oz. herb goat cheese, crumbled
- 5 oz. candied walnuts (I used Trader Joe's)
Maple Dijon Vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- pinch freshly cracked pepper
- Place arugula in a salad bowl. Top with pears, goat cheese, and walnuts.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, syrup, mustard, salt and pepper. Toss salad with desired amount of dressing.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 256Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 262mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 5gSugar: 14gProtein: 5g
Nutrition information is automatically calculated by Nutritionix. I am not a nutritionist and cannot guarantee accuracy. If your health depends on nutrition information, please calculate again with your favorite calculator.