Pear, Walnut, and Goat Cheese Salad with Maple Vinaigrette
printer friendly recipe
Yield: serves 6
- 1 (5 ounce) bag arugula, or other favorite greens
- 3 pears, sliced
- 3 oz. herb goat cheese, crumbled
- 5 oz. candied walnuts (I used Trader Joe’s)
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- pinch freshly cracked pepper
- Place arugula in a salad bowl. Top with pears, goat cheese, and walnuts.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, syrup, mustard, salt and pepper. Toss salad with desired amount of dressing.