Quick Sparkling Cranberry Sangria
This beautiful holiday sangria is made with sparkling cranberry juice! It’s a festive and easy Thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Year’s cocktail.
On Monday a couple of my mummy friends and their kiddies came over for a festive afternoon play date. Our 4 year-olds cut out gingerbread men and stars, and covered them with gold and hot pink sprinkles. They excitedly played outside while their cookies baked, and then sat down to watch How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the original version) while they munched their cookies.
Meanwhile, the mummies were having just as much fun as the kids. This lovely mummy brought crackers with Stilton cheese and fig jam. Let me tell you… that, my friends, is a winner. I made a raspberry and asparagus snack which will be posted later.
- 1 bottle white wine (Prosecco or Champagne for more bubbles)
- 25 oz. sparkling cranberry juice, or to taste
- 1 apple, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries, plus more for garnish
- 1 sprig rosemary (more for garnish, optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher.
- Serve over ice and garnish with fresh cranberries and rosemary, if desired.
Don't make this sparkling sangria too far in advance or it may go flat.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 178 Total Fat: 0g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 14mg Carbohydrates: 22g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 17g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 1g