Halloween Mini Oreo Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- 1 box chocolate sandwich cookies
- 2 eggs
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 8 oz low-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1 T pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 8 oz chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup heavy cream, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- Place one cookie at the bottom of each cup.
- Beat eggs, cream cheese, pumpkin, spices, and sugar together. Fill cups with cheesecake mixture. Bake about 20 minutes or until centers just jiggle a little. Cool completely. You can remove from wrappers at this point if you would like, or leave them in.
- To make chocolate spiderweb, place chocolate and cream in a bowl set over simmering water (double boiler). Stir until melted together. Cool. Pour chocolate into a pastry bag or sandwich bag. Snip a tiny hole in the corner. Pipe chocolate in a spiral over each cheesecake. Using a toothpick or sharp knife, start at the center and draw lines out to the edge, creating a spiderweb design. This may take a little practice. If the cheesecakes are too cold the chocolate will harden before you can draw your lines, so just have them room temp. If the chocolate is too thick, try heating a little or adding a little more cream.
- Chill cheesecakes overnight.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 14 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 249 Total Fat: 16g Saturated Fat: 9g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 57mg Sodium: 151mg Carbohydrates: 25g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 19g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 5g