Mini Mud Pie Recipe
These irresistible treats are simple to make. The crust for these little cutie pies is made of crushed Oreos – yum! Baked in a muffin tin, the Oreo crust forms mini cups perfect for holding a scoop of ice cream. To make removal easier, feel free to fill the crusts with ice cream and fudge while they are still in the muffin tin and slide a knife around the crust to remove.
I love mini mud pies for backyard BBQs, dinner parties, and birthdays. They are a simple make-ahead dessert that everyone loves. If you don’t like coffee ice cream, try vanilla, coconut, peanut butter, or any other flavor you love.
- 16 Oreos
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 pint super premium ice cream (to be safe get 2, you'll eat the rest later)
- 1 jar fudge sauce
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds, chopped
- raspberries for garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a food processor, process cookies until finely ground. Stir in butter until combined. Press cookie crumbs into muffin cups. Bake 15 minutes, until crust is set. Cool completely.
- Scoop ice cream into crust cups. An ice cream scoop makes this easy and makes a nicely shaped pie. If fudge sauce is too solid to pour, microwave with top off at 15 second intervals until softened. Don't over heat it or it will be too thin to coat the ice cream. Place pies in the freezer until ready to eat!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 352Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 65mgSodium: 222mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 2gSugar: 22gProtein: 4g
Nutrition information is automatically calculated by Nutritionix. I am not a nutritionist and cannot guarantee accuracy. If your health depends on nutrition information, please calculate again with your favorite calculator.