Monday, December 19, 2016 / ... comments / Christmas , Featured , Gluten Free , homemade gifts , recipes for kids , snacks , Vegan , Vegetarian
How To Make Peanut Butter
Easy recipe for natural, homemade peanut butter, and more nut butter recipe ideas. These nut butter recipes are perfect for snacking or or as homemade edible gifts.
Christmas is next week, so I wanted to share with you an easy last-mute homemade gift idea. I absolutely love making my own nut butters at home. From homemade peanut butter to homemade nutella, making your own nut butter couldn't be easier. Though we love homemade peanut butter, almond butter, and nutella for snacking, they also make the cutest, most delicious gifts when packaged in mini canning jars. This week instead of making one batch of homemade peanut or almond butter, I made three varieties of nut butter. I made you a little video to show just how simple and gorgeous these nut butters are. You can watch here or over on my YouTube channel. If you like these little cooking videos, be sure to subscribe to my channel for updates and let me know if there's anything you'd like to see in the future.
Get the recipe for homemade nutella here!
How to make peanut butter
Peanut Butter Recipeyummy mummy kitchen
How to make delicious, natural, homemade peanut butter.
- 16 oz. roasted peanuts
- pinch of Himalayan salt (optional)
- Place the peanuts in a blender or bowl of a food processor. Pulse until the nuts are coarsely chopped, then turn the blender higher and continue to blend until nuts have turned into peanut butter. Blend longer for smooth peanut butter, and shorter for chunky. Taste and add salt to taste if desired. Transfer to a jar or storage container.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Prep Time: 7 mins.
Tags: snacks, peanut butter, nut butter, blender recipe
Cinnamon Almond Butter
- 16 oz. roasted almonds
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth.