Monday, March 23, 2015 / ... comments / Vegetables , Vegetarian
Loaded Sweet Potato Fries
I'm a big fan of keeping easy to make foods in the freezer. It makes eating at home on the busiest of nights easy.
Our family loves sweet potato fries. They have that perfect sweet-savory-salty combination. To make these loaded fries, I bake them as instructed on the package.
Then I transfer them to a baking dish and sprinkle cheese and beans on top. Pop them back into the oven to get nice and melty. Cheesy sweet potato fries? What could be better? Oh, right... guacamole, tomatoes, and greens of course. In this one delicious package you've got veggies, protein, and calcium. And total comfort food to fill you up.
Loaded Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
- 1 bag Alexa Sweet Potato Fries with Sea Salt
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- chopper romaine lettuce
- 1 tomato, diced (or salsa)
- chopped green onion
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Bake according to package directions. Remove from oven. At this point I transferred my fries to a baking dish I wanted to serve them in, but that step is not necessary.
- Sprinkle fries with shredded cheese and beans. Place back in the oven until cheese has melted, about 5 minutes.
- Top fries with lettuce, tomato or salsa, guacamole, and green onion. Enjoy!
Alexia Foods offers frozen potatoes, appetizers, breads and side dishes with minimal, but distinctive, real ingredients that serve-up exceptional taste. Alexia frozen sides are a delicious addition to a balanced meal with that little something extra and can be ready in 25 minutes—or less. Sign up for Alexia’s Club 350 newsletter for more great meal inspiration!
Alexia. Farm to Flavor.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Alexia . The opinions and text are all mine.